BE YOUR CULTURE
Your donation to the Nihewan Foundation's Cradleboard Teaching Project will be used to support
- delivery of core curriculum through Native American eyes to thousands of children and teachers worldwide
- stipends to Native teachers who provide Cradleboard tribal curriculum
- continued free online curriculum available to all
- expanded online core curriculum for Electronic Powwow subscribers
- teacher training workshops
- public awareness and Cradleboard Presentations
- Nihewan Foundation scholarships to needy students in the field of Native Studies and needy Native American/Canadian students in all fields
The road to college - from reservation grade school through graduation - is underfunded. As well, accuracy about Native American cultures needs to be available to all students and the public too. This is the work of the Nihewan Foundation and we thank you for your support.
Buffy Sainte-Marie, Ph. D.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION